Miami Valley Child Development Centers, Inc. offers more than 50 center locations in Butler, Clark, Greene, Madison, and Montgomery counties. Convenient program hours fit most parents’ work and schooling schedules.
Head Start Full Day
- Six to ten hours Monday through Friday
- Ages three to five
- Open to children ages three to Kindergarten
- Services are free to qualifying parents
- A copayment may apply for some families depending upon family income
- Transportation is available at select centers
Head Start Part Day
- Monday through Thursday
- 3.5 hour sessions, morning or afternoon
- Centers are open about 152 days each year
- Limited transportation is available
Early Head Start
- Full day, comprehensive program
- Ages birth to three
- Pregnant mothers are also eligible for services
Home Based Care
- Designed to allow you and your child to work with our home visitors in your home setting
- Home visitor will visit your home for 1.5 hours each week for up to 32 weeks.
- Group socialization held twice monthly
- To expand our location options for parents, MVCDC manages a number of partnering private child care centers
- Centers operate under another business name, but deliver MVCDC’s comprehensive services
For a current listing of partnership locations, please contact Miami Valley Child Development Center, Inc.’s Headquarters at 937 2 ENROLL (226.5664).