Find a Center
We offer more than 50 convenient locations. You can comfortably
go about your way knowing that your infant, toddler, or preschooler
is in safe hands in our creative, structured, and supportive environment.
Schedule a visit
We would love to meet you!
Join Our Team
Commitment. Sense of pride. Responsibility.
Miami Valley Child Development Centers, Inc. has earned the
reputation of the area's premier early childhood education
The MVCDC team advocates the advancement of families and
a passion for preparing children for life. Our role is to help
influence and develop each little mind that enters our doors. We
take this responsibility very seriously. We look for—and invest
in—people who respect children and families.
Why work at Miami Valley Child Development Centers, Inc.?
- Employment of 550+ full and part time employees
- Job satisfaction runs high at 85%
- 81% of our Head Start teachers have a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 19% of our Head Start teachers have an Associate Degree or higher
- 100% of our Early Head Start teachers have a CDA or Associate degree or higher
- We offer internship collaboratives with:
- Ashford University
- Central State University
- Clark State Community College
- Fortis College
- Hondros College
- Sinclair Community College
- University of Dayton
- Wright State University
Miami Valley Child Development Centers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer career opportunities in Butler, Clark, Greene, Madison, and Montgomery Counties.
We care about the overall well-being of our employees as
evidenced by our comprehensive benefit package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans
- Wellness Programs
- We are committed to lifetime learning and offer employees:
- education assistance programs
- professional development training
- career development opportunities
What are the requirements for employment?
- 18 years old
- Medical screening
- Background check
- Direct payroll deposit
Benefits and Requirements
More benefit information (PDF)
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.