Find a Center
We offer more than 50 convenient locations. You can comfortably
go about your way knowing that your infant, toddler, or preschooler
is in safe hands in our creative, structured, and supportive environment.
Schedule a visit
We would love to meet you!
Program Options & Schedules
Miami Valley Child Development Centers, Inc. offers more than 50
center locations in Butler, Clark, Greene, Madison, and Montgomery counties.
Convenient program hours fit most parents' work and schooling schedules.
Head Start Full Day
- Six to ten
hours Moday through Friday
- Ages three to five
- Open to children ages three
- Services are free to qualifying parents
- A copayment may apply for some families depending upon family income
- Transportation is available at select centers
Head Start Part Day
- Monday through Thursday
- 3.5 hour sessions, morning or afternoon
- Centers are open about 152 days each year
- Limited transportation is available
Early Head Start
- Full day, comprehensive program
- Ages birth to three
- Pregnant mothers are also eligible for services
Home Based Care
- Designed to allow you and your
child to work with our home visitors in your home setting
visitor will visit your home for 1.5 hours each week for up to 32
- Group socialization held twice monthly
- To expand our location options for parents, MVCDC manages a number of partnering private child care centers
- Centers operate under another business
name, but deliver MVCDC's comprehensive services
For a current listing of partnership locations, please contact
Miami Valley Child Development Center, Inc.'s Headquarters at 937 2
To find a center, click here.