Find a Center
We offer more than 50 convenient locations. You can comfortably
go about your way knowing that your infant, toddler, or preschooler
is in safe hands in our creative, structured, and supportive environment.
Schedule a visit
We would love to meet you!
Philosophy, Mission, Vision & Values
We understand how important this is to our parents. Miami Valley
Child Development Centers, Inc.'s staff will earn your trust while
providing you peace of mind that your child is safe and in good
Our goal is to exceed your expectations when it comes to high
quality care and early education for your child. Your child will be
nurtured, loved, and encouraged to learn. We have earned the
reputation of being the premier early childhood education provider
in Butler, Clark, Greene, Madison, and Montgomery counties.
Our goal is to ensure that children are ready to enter
Kindergarten. The early childhood development programs we provide,
including Head Start, concentrate on literacy and school readiness
for children ages zero to five.
We focus on the individual needs of each child. Assessments are
performed when the school year begins and then at periodic
increments. Teaching staff regularly review results to determine
each child's progress. Recommendations are made to enhance
continued growth and development.
Parent Involvement and Interaction
Communication between parents and teachers is critical to
maintaining high quality care. We are committed to providing a
support structure for families who need supplemental services. Our
holistic and balanced approach centers on parent involvement,
health, nutrition, social competency, literacy, and numeracy
Convenience is everything for working parents and those taking
higher education courses. Whether living in Butler, Clark, Greene, Madison, or Montgomery County-we offer more than 50 child development center
locations that can help make family workdays go more smoothly.
Parents can comfortably go about their way knowing that their
infant, toddler or preschooler is in safe hands in a creative,
structured, and supportive environment at Miami Valley Child
Development Centers, Inc.
Advanced Child Development Curriculum
Our curriculum offers various experiences and is grounded in
best early childhood practices and cultural variety.
- Teaching techniques that allow for flexibility in the program
day and maximize teachable moments
- Both indoor and outdoor play
- Planned activities for all developmental areas and curriculum
- Encouraging children to express their feelings and negotiate
- Including parents in curriculum planning
- Low child to staff ratios
- Curriculum and transition activities that ensure maximum
Highly Qualified and Professional Staff
Our staff receives training and ongoing professional development
course work to provide your child the best learning experiences
early in life.
We are dedicated to providing comprehensive services through focused work with children and innovative partnerships with families and communities to strengthen them in reaching their fullest potential.
Miami Valley Child Development Centers, Inc. achieves our mission by providing quality environments and experiences that support active learning, which empowers individuals to seize opportunities for improving their conditions in life.
- We will promote life-long learning by serving as mentors and coaches for the children and parents we serve, as well as for each other.
- We will provide leadership for quality programming in all areas and be advocates for children and their families.
- We will be an employer of choice, employing qualified and diverse staff who demonstrate a strong commitment to professional development.
- We will achieve financial flexibility by pursuing alternative sources of funding.
- We will develop, in partnership with other community providers, creative initiatives to meet the ever-changing needs of the communities we serve.
Miami Valley Child Development Centers, Inc. embraces the spirit of excellence in our work with children, families, and the communities we serve.
Miami Valley Child Development Centers, Inc. promotes learning for children, families, employees, partners, funders and the community through our commitment to:
- QUALITY; setting and achieving high expectations and goals for service excellence.
- HONESTY; openness and trust in all relationships and actions.
- COMMUNICATION; effectively sharing information, skills and expertise.
- TEAMWORK; achieving goals through cooperation.
- CREATIVITY; the ability to generate new ideas and solutions.
- RESPECT; treating individuals with dignity and acknowledging the contributions they make.
- DIVERSITY; using an active, participatory approach that embraces change, respects the variety of experiences, and values differences.