Our teachers and Family Support Specialist are highly qualified to provide the best in care, safety, and education for your child!
- 81% of our Head Start teachers have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 19% of our Head Start teachers have an Associate Degree or higher
- 100% of our Early Head Start teachers have a CDA or Associate Degree or higher
- 100% of our Family Support Specialist have a Bachelors Degree or higher
We hire those individuals who share our passion for working with children during the critical years of learning. Our parent satisfaction rating of 91% clearly speaks to MVCDC’s commitment and ability to serve as the premier early childhood development provider in the Greater Miami Valley area.
We have several specialized trainers on board for programs such as:
- High Scope Curriculum
- Program for Infant Toddler Caregivers
- I Am Moving, I Am Learning
- Ohio’s Step-Up-To-Quality Program
Our agency is an ongoing partner with the national Reading is Fundamental Program and a Macy’s literacy program partner.